LIMITED SHARE SALE OFFER
- 20% of the company equity is available, in return for £200,000.00 Sterling.
- Minimum investment purchase is x 1 Share at £500.00 (any investment must be in multiples of £500).
- Shares sold on a 'first sold' basis. Priority is given to existing Shareholders.
- The maximum number of shares available will not exceed 20% (no over-funding).
- The exit goal of the Directors remains to provide a return of between 3 times and 6 times the original investment made.
INVESTMENT IN BOGGLE CONFECTIONERY QUALIFIES FOR HMRC SEED
ENTERPRISE INVESTMENT SCHEME (SEIS),
RECEIVE 50% OF YOUR INVESTMENT BACK, PAY LESS CGT IF THINGS GO WELL, REDUCE LOSES IF THINGS DON'T GO WELL. !
Here is a recap of the opportunity etc.
Boggle Confectionery was initially to launch a staged sales expansion plan across the whole of Spain. The aim was to have Spanish national sales coverage withing 18 months. 6 months later that expansion in Spain is proceeding well, with Sevilla being the No.1 Spanish city reaching maximum sales. We have supported that effort with Taxi and Radio advertising in Sevilla.
Post Brexit our decision to seek other worldwide markets has been a great success. We now export to Dubai, China, Holland and Lithuania. Sales have increased from 3,000 bags per month in February 2017 to forecast sales of 250,000 bags per month from October 2017. The high risk years have passed (first 3 years)and have been privately funded. Over 85% of the funding raised will be to produce actual product to supply those initial retail stores.
We are launching our new Lemon flavour Boggles at the end of 2017, plus the prototypes of our Belgian Chocolate and Mint Boggles are in the final stage. New Lemon Boggles will benefit from immediate orders from existing Distributors as well as being launched in the UK.
UPDATE: The new Boggle rebranding was completed and launched at the ISM Sweets & Snacks trade fair in February 2017. See Bogglemints.com to see the new 'grown-up' branding.
- The shares you will receive are Class A full voting rights shares. They can be sold to a third party and would also form part of your Estate to be inherited.
- When a sale of the company or the Boggle brand, all Shareholders will be entitled to the same purchase offer made to the Directors.
- If the Directors take an annual Dividend in the future, all other Shareholders will receive the same Dividend (according to the number of shares held).
HOW TO BUY SHARES...
The easiest way to pay is by bank transfer (in £ Sterling) to a Lloyds plc client Account.
Please confirm the amount you would like to invest and we will supply the account details.
Credit Card or Debit Card payments are also available on request subject to a small charge.